This beautifully presented renovated Queenslander is located in one of Kedron's quiet wide avenues offering:-
- Ducted air conditioning & ornate ceilings
- Polished floors throughout
- Spacious combined living & dining area
- 3 built in bedrooms including spacious
- Master bedroom with bay window, walk in robe & ensuite
- Study or nursery off master bedroom
- Fabulous modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher & gas cooking
- Casual dining area
- Generous undercover rear deck with city glimpses
- Electric gate to low maintenance grounds
- Single lock up garage
- Kedron State School catchment
- Possible earlier move in date may be avaliable
*This property is water compliant, tenants will be responsible for full water usage charges*
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS:
- To attend one of the advertised opens you must register your attendance to be notified of any time adjustments or cancellations that may occur.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home and submit your details into booking form. IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
- Click "Book an Inspection Time" tab located below the open home times and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit. IF USING SMART PHONE: Click "contact agent" and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form.
- Contact us directly.
- We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click "Apply Online".
- Applications are available on our website.
- Applications are available at viewing inspection.
- We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours.
M: (07) 3326 8444
Looking at similar homes in Kedron, QLD, 4031 can help you better understand this house's potential value