You won't find too much sales history here....
This beautifully cared for one owner weatherboard home built in 1951 resides on a 728m block very nearby the Sandgate border.
There are 2 spacious bedrooms plus study and the separate lounge featuring silky oak character picture rails and french doors allow access to a separate dining room.
The Tassie oak kitchen features leadlight glass overhead cupboards, pantry and gas stove top cooking.
All exterior windows have been replaced with aluminium slide and most with frosted glass for privacy.
Further quality features of the home include:
* Front entry welcoming enclosed sunroom with solid second entry door
* 2.7 metre high ceilings
* Door and window security
* Beautiful hardwood flooring ready to polish under the existing carpets
* Original bathroom with Tarazo floor
* All important side vehicle driveway access to a carport and large separate garage plus attached storeroom suitable for your mower, workbench & tools.
* Downstairs laundry & separate W.C.
* 'Rinnai' gas instantaenous H.W.S & upgraded mains powerboard
* 2000 Litre rainwater tank & pump
* Fully fenced easy care yard with green house
Conveniently located in a quiet street nearby parkland, schools and bus transport, the generous land size allows many options for future improvements such as a rear deck, covered patio or inground pool.
Inspections can be arranged by appointment.
PERFECT FIRST HOME OR SOLID BAYSIDE INVESTMENT....
Property Code: 1334
P: 07 32699466
M: 0416 145 288
Looking at similar homes in Brighton, QLD, 4017 can help you better understand this house's potential value