An excellent opportunity exists to purchase a wonderful family residence with a welcoming street presence situated on a 2,000m2 allotment and commanding a supreme corner position.
Offering an open flowing floorplan that greets you upon entering through the double timber doors, offset by neutral décor and soaring 13ft ceilings being a breathtaking feature of many rooms.
The open plan home has character and appeal that sets it in a class of its own. The light and spacious living areas are magnificent to relax and unwind after a long day's work. Cooks in the family will simply love the stunning fully renovated kitchen which features unique atrium style garden windows, allowing plenty of natural light to enter, a butler’s style pantry, breakfast bar, plus a beautiful farm-style double sink. The large windows allow you to overlook the covered entertaining area.
The robed bedrooms are all of generous size, the master bedroom is upstairs offering your very own private parents retreat with a huge ensuite.
Outdoor features a separate full brick building matching the architecture of the home. (Previously used as a garage then rumpus and office). A covered walkway provides direct access to the entry of the home. A double carport, plus the convenience of dual street access makes the property vehicle friendly.
For your outdoor entertaining and activities, the home provides a large pergola, an in-ground swimming pool, plus a shade gazebo contained within the sizeable pool area.
This gracious colonial style residence sits proudly on a ½ acre allotment, amongst peaceful surroundings in a terrific neighborhood and could be your families next home, inspect without delay. In a word, this property is ‘exceptional’.
• Full brick construction with colorbond roof
• Wrap-around bullnose veranda
• Kitchen and living areas feature 13ft (3.90m) heigh ceilings
• Gas hot water system
• Solar power
• Unique storage attic, 3 linen cupboards, plus under stair storage
• 1 x Reverse cycle air-conditioner in master bedroom
• 6 x Ceiling fans: study, 3 bedrooms & dining
• Security screens & doors
• Tiles in the kitchen & family area, 12 month old carpet downstairs in the dining area, bedrooms and study
• Double door entry
• Entry foyer with coat hanging space
• Internal architectural features include walls with Face Brick, VJ’s and Dado railing, ornate ceiling rose and more
• Study has glass sliding door access to front veranda (perfect for home office)
• 4 Bedrooms – Including master all have mirror doored built-in robes
• Master bedroom has beautifully timber lined ceilings plus large ensuite with double vanities
• Family bathroom with spa bath and full height tiling
• Stunning kitchen fully renovated 18 months ago, unique atrium style garden windows, butlers style pantry, breakfast bar, plus beautiful farm-style double sink, 2 drawer Fisher & Paykel stainless dishwasher, ceramic cook-top, ample drawers and plumbed for ice-maker fridge
• Large flexible open plan living spaces
• Huge wet area featuring laundry, separate toilet, separate vanity basin and outside access
• Separate full brick building matching the architecture of the home, (previously used as a garage then a rumpus and office), with a covered walkway to the residence entry
• Large rear entertainment area
• Large in-ground saltwater swimming pool
• Shade gazebo within pool area
• Double carport with covered walkway to the residence
• Colorbond fencing and returns fully fencing rear yard, double gated access to rear
• Garden shed on concrete slab
• Land size 2,000m2
P: (07) 3802 7452
M: 0430 445 750
Looking at similar homes in Heritage Park, QLD, 4118 can help you better understand this house's potential value