If you are looking for a large family home in an evaluated and central location this may be just what you’re looking for. Circumstances have changed for the current owners and the property must now be sold. If you have a keen eye for a good buy you will appreciate this home. The property is solid and offers great space inside and out. There is lots of potential here to update and improve and make money in this high growth area. The home features:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Polished timber floors
- Tiled Front entry hall
- Enclosed sunroom running the entire length of the front of the property
- 3 spacious bedrooms with reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans. Two of the bedrooms, including the master have built in robes and ceiling fans, and both lead directly to the front sunroom.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with air conditioning and ceiling fans. This space again is large and flows to the front sunroom and rear enclosed patio at the rear
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, modern appliances including a stainless steel rangehood, electric wall oven, ceramic cooktop and a dishwasher. The cabinetry is original but in very good condition and there is plenty of space.
- Family bathroom with a shower and bathtub. The toilet is separate. Again this fairly original but in a good condition
- Internal laundry with direct access outside
- Enclosed north facing rear patio – the previous owners used this as an additional living room because it is large, fully screened, private and protected from the elements
- 2 car lock up garage with remote control doors
- 2 tiled utility rooms – great home workshop, study, rumpus, pool table room, or guest quarters. The largest of the room is air conditioned
- Designated storage room between the car spaces
- Bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Fully fenced 680sqm block with side access to the rear
- 1 car shed at the rear of the property with large workshop space
- Big backyard – room for a pool, granny flat or just heaps of room for the kids and pets to play
- Ceiling insulation and whirly birds to help with heating and cooling
The home offers great scope for the family who is looking for a home to grow into or the investor looking for a well located home and good rental return. The bones are solid and there is plenty of scope to make the home your own. The property is tidy and move in ready as is – what is here is already in a good condition. There is lots of potential to update and modernize the home for buyer looking to add value. The location is elevated and the home is designed to capture the breezes well. Shops, schools, the beach, medical facilities and even the train station are all only a short distance away. Vendors’ instructions are clear to present all serious offers.
Property Code: 1260
P: 07 3283 6737
M: 0432 834 733
Looking at similar homes in Redcliffe, QLD, 4020 can help you better understand this house's potential value