"No Better Value on the Ridge" than this generous 18.1 acre holding.
400 Balmoral Drive, Quindalup property features include:
• Unique 7.24ha (18.1 acres)
• Generous size 2000sqm building envelope
• Compacted gravel entry driveway to building location
• Western Power dome positioned nearby building location
• Black stained feature fenced entrance plus extra fencing to northern and western boundaries
• Parkland cleared north facing orientation for building location
• Rich bands of local vegetation and abundant wildlife found across the property.
• Classic privacy amongst native forest setting with pockets of open space to enjoy
• The hard work is done so secure and starting building in 2019!
400 Balmoral Drive, Quindalup location benefits:
• 5 minutes drive to Dunsborough town centre
• Close to local Cornerstone Primary School
• Wake up to pristine beaches and national parks
• Wake up to Yallingup Wood Fired Bread
• 5 minutes drive to Geographe Bay
• 10 minutes to Yallingup beach
• Enjoy local walk trails nearby
For further information and inspection please contact Tony Farris on 0417 951 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (08) 9756 8888
Looking at similar homes in QUINDALUP, WA, 6281 can help you better understand this house's potential value