Location is key for the busy lifestyle of today. Only 600m to the local corner shops with Bakery, service station, takeaway and more plus only a 400m walk to Translink bus stop 541 on Eugene St to the Grand Plaza Bus Depot.
This perfectly positioned 3-bedroom home is set in a beautifully quiet location featuring open plan kitchen/dining with new wood look laminate flooring, air-conditioned lounge room, 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with air-conditioning and bathroom offering bath, shower and vanity.
Complete with a covered private entertaining area perfect for gatherings and double carport less than 1 year old. Set on the high side of the street on a 738m2 allotment with low maintenance grounds, if you are looking for a beautifully presented home with access to all amenities, this home is sure to please.
Seeking all investors looking for a move in ready property with an estimated rental return of $320 per week. The owners are very motivated to sell so don't miss out.
• Hardi-plank and tin roof home
• High-side of the street
• Security screens and doors
• New lighting throughout
• Carpeted lounge and dining with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
• Kitchen with stove/oven combination, rangehood, microwave nook, abundant storage, new flooring and sliding door to patio
• 3 Bedrooms all carpeted, 2 with air-conditioning and 1 with triple door wardrobe
• Bathroom offers shower over bath, vanity and heat/exhaust fan
• Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with basin and door to patio
• Patio with concrete flooring
• Whirly bird
• 3,000L Water tank
• Double carport – built September 2018
• Garden shed
• Besa-block and new sleeper retainer walls with colorbond/timber fencing
• Property built approx. 1989
• 738m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
Looking at similar homes in Boronia Heights, QLD, 4124 can help you better understand this house's potential value