This is an excellent buy for those looking for a tidy classic home in a family friendly quiet street. Located east of Oxley Avenue and just 200 meters to Queens Beach this one is in a perfect location to make the most of Peninsula living.
The home is a solid timber construction and has recently had a full external and internal paint. The owner has maintained the property well but there is also potential to raise, add too and extend. There is ample space in the backyard of the 455sqm block and lovely casement windows to capture the sea breezes.
The home features:
- Lovely original features such as polished timber floors, casement windows, French doors and high ceilings – the home is light and bright
- 3 queen sized bedrooms, 2 with build in robes. The main bedroom is large and has direct access to the 2-way bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is modern and features dishwasher, double sink, wall oven, rangehood and ceramic cooktop. There is also a breakfast bar
- Spacious lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wide entry hall – great reading nook or space for the home office
- Renovated 2-way bathroom with shower over the bath, toilet, vanity and storage
- 2nd toilet at the rear of the home
- Internal laundry
- Underneath the home has excellent storage and lots of power points. There is space to entertain as well as room for a single car lock up and work shop.
- Extras include; Garden shed at the rear of the yard, ceiling insulation, near new hot water system and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced level yard 455sqm spacious yard for the kids and or pets to play. There is even a cubby house
Good local schools, shops, public transport, parks and even the beach are just meters away. The neighbourhood is family orientated and quiet with other well-kept homes around. The property is currently rented for $380 per week to a fantastic tenant. Owners’ circumstances have changed and it is time to move on. All offers will be considered.
Property Code: 1140
P: 07 3283 6737
M: 0432 834 733
Looking at similar homes in Redcliffe, QLD, 4020 can help you better understand this house's potential value