One of Australia's finest country estates. Set in the pristine Yarramalong Valley offering privacy - the ultimate rural retreat.
Ideally located under 1 Â½ hours from Sydney CBD & 45 mins to the Central Coasts top beaches.
Rarely does a property of this size & quality hit the market. This exquisitely designed homestead on approximately 269 acres - 7 titles, is gracefully set overlooking the rolling green hills of the Watagan Ranges. Poised beautifully within the expansive manicured grounds sits this awe inspiring homestead with its unsurpassed quality of workmanship, stylish fixtures & fittings throughout. Entertaining terrace overlooking sparkling swimming pool & wine cellar.
- 2 bedroom guest cottage, perfect for guests or in-law accommodation.
- 3 bedroom managers cottage with swimming pool.
- Securely watered by frontage to the Wyong River, dams & billabongs with an extensive network of irrigation throughout, 50 meg water license included in sale.
- Additional improvements, include shedding, machinery workshop, cattle yards, stables & day yards, recreational hut
- Approx. 200 acres of fertile & productive cattle and horse country capable of running 60-70 cows & calves, potential to increase these numbers with additional improvements, currently running Black Angus Cattle.
Tranquil and private, yet conveniently located only moments from everything you could need, including the M1 Motorway, local schools & shops.
"TAWONGA STUD" is the ultimate rural retreat situated within easy access to Sydney.
Highly regarded, this outstanding property has no comparison in relation to size, quality, presentation, privacy & the enjoyment provided.
To view, please call Scott Wall on 0413 965 616 or Shaun Coffey 0437 856 122 to inspect.
EXPRESSIONS ON INTEREST
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however Capital One Real Estate cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
P: 4353 5050
M: 0413 965 616
P: 4353 5050
M: 0437 856 122
Looking at similar homes in WYONG CREEK, NSW, 2259 can help you better understand this house's potential value