Constructed back in the day, where things were built to last, this double brick home sits proudly on a 830m2 allotment in the heart of Browns Plains.
A truly solid home, with commanding features, like the beautiful timber raked ceiling in the spacious lounge room, which offers brand new plush carpet, a large air-conditioning unit and two ceiling fans for added comfort.
The original kitchen is in great condition, with its brand-new Westinghouse oven and Euromaid dishwasher, the potential for renovations are plentiful, with its high ceilings and garden outlook.
The separate laundry provides access out to the full length covered patio and the rear yard beyond.
The funky original tiles flow down the hall where the three built-in bedrooms are located.
All bedrooms have been given a lift, with new paint and plush carpet underfoot.
Two of the bedrooms feature sliding door access to the front courtyard, in addition to the master offering access to the rear patio.
The unique bathroom layout comprises of a separate vanity to the entry, separate toilet with water efficient cistern and divided by a cavity sliding door and you have the shower and bath tucked away for privacy. The bathroom is completely original and offers a wonderful renovation opportunity.
This beloved family home offers great potential in one of the most sort after locations and is on a spacious parcel of land, that simply can’t be beaten.
• Double brick home
• 3 Built-in bedrooms
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans
• Fresh paint and new carpet
• Vaulted timber ceilings to lounge
• 2 x Ceiling fans and air-conditioning unit to lounge
• TV point in lounge
• Sliding door access to tandem carport
• Original kitchen with upgraded appliances
• Double sink and ample cupboards and bench space
• Phone outlet in kitchen
• Bedroom 1 – Ceiling fan, single built-in robe & new paint and carpet
• Bedroom 2 – Ceiling fan, single built-in robe, TV point, sliding door access to front courtyard
• Master – Triple mirror built-in robe, ceiling fan, siding door access to front courtyard and back patio
• Original bathroom, separate vanity, separate dual flush toilet, separate shower and bath area with ceiling exhaust and linen cupboard
• Separate laundry with access to rear patio
• Hall storage
• Private courtyard to front of the home
• Full length patio to the rear
• Garden shed
• Well established gardens
• Tandem carport with automatic garage door
• Rear yard access through carport
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Fully fenced rear yard
• 830m2 Allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
Looking at similar homes in Browns Plains, QLD, 4118 can help you better understand this house's potential value