“Living” is a term clearly defined in this beautifully presented brick and tile home. Classically elegant and loaded with modern comforts this home offers an adaptable floor plan ideal for every lifestyle. Offering 4 sizeable bedrooms, master with walk-in robe to the spacious ensuite, carpeted formal lounge and dining room, light filled tiled dining and family room with glass sliding doors to the covered entertainment area.
This delightful home also offers an array of special features including insulation in the ceiling, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans. If you are the entertaining type then you will love the vast entertaining area overlooking the expansive rear yard whilst enjoying the privacy and the benefit of the very private position.
If this isn’t enough to grab your interest consider the added benefits of security screens and doors, a remote double garage with internal entry, concreted side access, 2 bay colorbond shed equipped with its own power, 16,000 litre rainwater tank and don’t forget the bonus of being situated in a sought
after cul-de-sac location in Heritage Park and on a massive 1,180m2 allotment with plenty of room to install an in-ground pool.
• Brick and tile
• 250 Litre electric hot water system
• Insulation in the ceiling
• Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioner - formal dining
• 6 x Ceiling fans throughout
• Alarm system
• Security screens throughout
• Tinted windows on south-eastern side
• Separate carpeted formal lounge adjacent to formal dining
• Contemporary kitchen with laminate bench top, appliances including Simpson Evolution 906 oven, rangehood and electric cook top, stainless steel industrial spring tap, microwave slot, double fridge space, corner pantry and breakfast bar
• Tiled open plan dining and family area with glass sliding door onto the rear entertainment area
• 4 Sizeable bedrooms all with built-ins – master with walk-in robe to spacious ensuite and glass sliding door access to rear patio
• Modern main bathroom with separate toilet and powder room with linen press
• Tiled laundry with storage space and door access to the side yard
• Double remote lock up garage with internal entry
• Large covered entertainment area
• 2 Bay colorbond shed with separate power
• Garden shed
• Approximately 16,000 litre rain water tank with pump
• Side access room for a vehicle
• Fenced 1,180m2 allotment
Please note: Due to extreme buyer demand, some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours of an advertised open home. Therefore confirmation of all open home times with the listing agent is advised.
Looking at similar homes in Heritage Park, QLD, 4118 can help you better understand this house's potential value