This spacious lowset brick and tile home is located in a very popular location within walking distance to the waterfront, private schools, public transport and shops. The home has been well cared for and offers great space inside and out which is rarely seen in the area. If you are looking for a home for the family to enjoy for years to come this is the one.
The home features:
- Light and airy rooms throughout the home
- 4 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioner, walk in robe and ensuite with toilet, shower and large vanity basin. 2 of the other bedroom have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Huge formal lounge and formal dining room at the front of the home. This room is also air conditioned
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and heaps of bench space. There is a massive walk in pantry, electric wall oven, double basin sink, stainless steel rangehood, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and long breakfast bar
- The kitchen overlooks the large family and casual dining area. This space is air conditioned and leads directly to the outdoor entertainment area and pool – great for entertaining
- Family bathroom with a shower and a bathtub. The toilet is separate
- Internal laundry with direct access outside
- 2 car lock up garage with drive though access to the back yard and a remote control door
- Beautifully landscaped gardens including turf out the back for the kids and pets to play
- Spacious fully fenced 648sqm block
- Sparkling inground pool. There is a pool blanket to help conserve water when not in use and to keep the pool clean. The pool filter has also recently been replace
- Large covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the swimming pool
- Extras include; security screens on the windows and doors for extra peace of mind, termite barrier for added protection, Foxtel ready, gutter guard, electric hot water, lock up garden shed and roll down blinds on the western side windows.
You will be hard pressed to find a home as close to the water as this one with such space and style. The home has been well cared for and you can simply move in and start enjoying.
Vendors’ circumstances have changed. Homes like this one a rare so you will need to be quick.
All serious offers will be presented.
Property Code: 705
Looking at similar homes in Clontarf, QLD, 4019 can help you better understand this house's potential value